Mechatronic Technician ( Semicon/Testing & Servicing /$2.8k/class 3/ 5 days/Kallang)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 19-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R2095999
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Singaporean ONLY
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin, able to understand and read Chinese written manual.
- Nitec/ Higher Nitec in Mechatronics Engineering preferably with at least 1 years’ of experience in Semiconductor industry.
- Servicing/Repairing of Semiconductor Tester, Handler, Prober or Sorter.
- Provide technical support
- Minimize equipment downtime & ensure customer satisfaction
- Preferably with technical background in areas relating to IC Test equipment.
- Proficient in computer hardware and software
- Able to learn and assimilate new technology quickly
- Dynamic, Independent and able to adapt to multi-tasking environment
- Possess clean and valid Singapore Class 3 driver licence.
- Good work ethics and must be willing to learn and pick up new knowledge
- Salary : Up to $2800 (depend on experience)
To Apply ,
Please attached updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc) and must include the following information:
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)