Mechatronic Technical Support ( Class 3/ IC test / Semiconductor) @ East
HR Focus| Date Posted: 3-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1102556
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- ITE/Nitec/Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering with preferably 1 years’ of experience in
- Semiconductor industry.
- Preferably with technical background in areas relating to IC Test equipment.
- Proficient in computer hardware and software
- Able to learn and assimilate new technology quickly
- Dynamic, Independent and able to adapt to multi-tasking environment
- Class 3 driver licence.
- Servicing/Repairing of Semiconductor Tester, Handler, Prober or Sorter.
- Provide technical support
- Minimize equipment downtime & ensure customer satisfaction
To Apply ,
Please attach updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc) and must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)