Mechanical Technician (West / 1-year contract)
- Responsible for equipment maintenance (corrective, preventive, predictive) of plant equipment in comply with the Site Safety and GMP procedures.
- Responsible for support the equipment qualification such as walkdown, punch list, commissioning, IQ/ OQ/ PQ on any new project.
- Responsible for execution of work order and record job performed via MAXIMO system.
- Manage and lead contractor, vendors and service providers to perform maintenance works.
- Take part in continuous improvement efforts/ projects or JDI.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Pharmaceutical/ Food/ Petrochemical/ Chemical/ Nutritional preferred.
- ITC/ NITEC/ Diploma in Engineering/ Mechanical or related discipline or Secondary education with more than 3 years of experience.
- Perform either 12-hours rotating shift or Non-shift works.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16885.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD