Mechanical Technician (Shift) (1 year contract) / Pharma MNC / WEST
- To provide engineering support in execution of Plant Turnarounds by carrying out all associated Engineering work (e.g. configuration, dismantling and re-instatement, servicing, etc)
- To perform preventive maintenance for process and utility equipment. In accordance to PPM schedule.
- To carry out maintenance, trouble shooting and repair for unplanned equipment breakdown.
- To provide engineering support in plant equipment troubleshooting and equipment failure root cause analysis
- To maintain inspection readiness of the plant equipment to ensure audit compliance with regulatory, safety and engineering standards
- Execute plant modifications and supervise contractor during the execution phase.
- To identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to improve department and site business performance
- Min NTC / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline
- Min 2-3 years in similar functions in the process industry
- Familiar with good engineering practices, safety and GMP procedures.
- Good knowledge in maintenance and operating principles of production utility equipment.
- Knowledge of machinery vibration, reliability analysis, instrumentation will be an advantage
- Individual should be an effective team player, customer focus, self driven and the ability to create business solutions
- This position will be required to go on 12 hours rotating shifts
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15970
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD