Working Location: Tuas South
Working Hours : Monday - Friday, 08.30 am to 5.30 pm
- The mechanical technician is responsible for trouble shooting, repair and installation of hydraulic pumps & FIVA valves.
- He/she is expected to perform hands-on mechanical repair work such as fixture fabrications, handyman work and all other related
and relevant duties and responsibilities as assigned when required.
- Permanent role.
- Min. Nitec in Mechanical/Engineering Field.
- Proactive team player but with the ability to work independently in challenging projects and timelines.
- Self-motivated and resourceful with a "can-do" attitude.
- Able to commence work in short notice period.
Interested applicants please email your resume in MS Words to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Kindly indicate your expected salary, last drawn salary and availability for work commencement.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Boeaman (S) Technology Pte. Ltd.