Mechanical Technician (12 hours shift) / US MNC / WEST
- Responsible for maintenance and repair services of mechanical manufacturing systems.
- Evaluates, selects and orders equipment that is most appropriate and cost effective for the manufacture of company products.
- Oversees the installation, modification, upgrade and maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
- Monitors, repairs and maintains production equipment to ensure continuous production.
- Responsible for repair, preventative maintenance, data management, project support, control support and ISO audits support.
- Maintains current records on equipment manufacturers’ technical notices, upgrades and safety issues.
- Manage and lead contractor, vendors and service providers to perform maintenance works.
- ITC/ NITEC/ Diploma in Engineering/ Mechanical or related discipline or Secondary education with more than 3 years of experience.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Pharmaceutical/ Food/ Petrochemical/ Chemical/ Nutritional preferred.
- Responsible for equipment maintenance (corrective, preventive, predictive) of plant equipment in comply with the Site Safety and GMP procedures.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16224
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD