Mechanical Project Engineer (Construction)
- Renowned Design, Engineering and Project Management Company with more than years of track record in Singapore
- 5.5 day work week
- Friendly work environment with career advancement propsects
- To co-ordinate the Company’s project and other works and when assigned to you.
- To ensure that work is done in accordance with drawings, specifications and management instruction.
- To plan, co-ordinate and pre-empt problems at site and to ensure smooth progress and in schedule of construction work.
- To submit reports, progress claim, and certification including collection of payment and carry out instructions as given from time to time.
- Complete or handover all the outstanding projects to the management upon request or termination of your employment.
- Ensure that provisions of the Act and any applicable regulations are complied with.
- Promote the health and safety awareness and compliance for work carried out at the worksite.
- Liaise with sub-contractor’s health and safety supervisors with respect to health and safety matters relating to the sub-contractors.
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in of Mechanical Engineering trade
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant field
- Possess good time management and an eye for details
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please include the following information in your resume:
Work experiences in point forms
Reason (s) for leaving
Current and expected salary
Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Teiw Hui Shi (Lorren)
Registration Number: R1547291
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd