Mechanical Maintenance Technician (Swiss MNC) (West) / URGENT!
- Perform corrective and preventive maintenance for the production equipment (e.g. pumps, agitators, valves).
- Identify and prioritize the production criticality and equipment availability
- Work with engineer to setup maintenance plan (preventive and predictive) for the production equipment, including identify and estimate the resources (manpower, material and time).
- Identify, troubleshoot and repair mechanical equipment safety
- Liaise and coordinate with vendors/contractors for equipment maintenance and repairs
- Support and attend to daily ad hoc request with regards to maintenance
- Min. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline
- Overall work experience of 4 years in manufacturing plants as Maintenance Technician, preferable in the consumer goods, Chemical or pharmaceutical Industry.
- Experience in Plant Engineering & Maintenance
- Good command in Windows environment (MS office), SAP & EHS Guidelines
- Good coordination skills with contractors/vendors
- Able to interpret P&ID and mechanical drawings
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15683
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD