Mechanical / Maintenance Engineer (Chemical MNC / Jurong Island)
- Lead all assigned personnel (subordinates, in-house contractors, ad-hoc contractors etc.) to achieve target of zero injury, accident and public nuisance in assigned plant(s).
- Participate in department endorsed 5S activities.
- Support SI / Senior SI to execute the Daily, Ad-Hoc & SDM (focusing on mechanical aspects) activities in the assigned plant(s) to ensure all such activities are executed safely, efficiently, within schedule and allocated budget.
- Review all maintenance planning and work execution documents; Draft and revise maintenance work procedures and work instructions.
- Plan, co-ordinate and execute specialized technical work activities
- Provide prompt and effective technical support to stakeholders of assigned plant(s), including Production, T&C members, external vendor experts etc.
- Work with Procurement Personnel to acquire required materials, spare parts and external services at a reasonable price.
- Lead cost saving initiatives and execute price comparison for high value purchases of non-OEM services, materials and parts.
- Examine & Review plant equipment data / trends and maintenance work performance regularly to identify opportunities for improvement of equipment reliability and maintenance work efficiency and effectiveness.
- Drive the implementation of improvement initiatives and projects.
- Lead and guide subordinates and assigned in-house contract workers to execute their work safely, effectively, efficiently and without re-work.
- Conduct training for members and in-house contract workers on specific technical topic
- Min. Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in executing maintenance and engineering work within Petrochemical / Pharmaceutical / Oil & Gas industries
- Good technical knowledge on the functionality of both rotating and static mechanical equipment commonly utilised in process plants.
- Experience in handling extruder / compounding machines is an advantage
- Willing to work in Jurong Island
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14463
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD