MECHANICAL LEAD with ATTRACTIVE PACKAGE! (Healthcare) (Ref: CY)
Leading healthcare group in Singapore, they offer an innovative and sustainable medical care to provide an excellent patient care services.
You will be offer a competitive remuneration packages and benefits and get a chance to work in one of the most renowned healthcare group in Singapore!
- Be responsible for the overall maintenance and operation of the mechanical systems and facilities in the organization
- Work closely with the relevant parties such as the Group Facilities Management and site lead of the group to ensure maintenance practices adhere to the finance and legal requirements
- Lead the Mechanical team and monitor each team member to ensure that they are updated on the SOP and are aware of their accountability for the service provided
- Monitor the vendors performance to ensure that the work performed is consistently up to standard and are in accordance to the awarded contract
- Manage the contract and ensure that it adhere to the regulations, policy and audit compliance
- Documents all contracts and ensure full compliance to reduce fail audit checks
- Constant review of the systems and proposed suitable modification that best suit the needs of the company
- Respond and direct team members on the investigation for systems failure and resolve the root cause to ensure that the organization runs smoothly
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 8-10 years of building management experience
- With at least 3-5 years of leadership experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities. **
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Lim Sin Loong
EA Personnel Reg No: R1217121
JobStudio Pte Ltd