Mechanical Fitter (West)
Our Client is industrial equipment supplier and manufacturer of pumps, blowers and industrial equipment used in the chemical, pulp and paper, mining, water and wastewater treatment and related industries.
- Fabrication of industrial equipment
- Entry-Level, Full-time, Permanent
- West of Singapore, Normal Working Schedule
- Responsible for run tubing and preparing pipework/pump skid activities
- Able to read and understand basic drawings/fabrication instructions
- Skilled with machining, such as lathes, milling and drilling machines.
- Simple welding, general mechanical job, such as painting, material cutting, washing, pipe fitting, fabricate equipment, assembly, grinding, etc.
- NITEC/Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience preferred
- Team member role
- Singaporeans only
Interested applicants are requested apply online or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] complete resume in Words format with the following information:
- Current and Expected salaries
- Reason for leaving each employment
- Notice period
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Tan LK | EA Reg. No. R1111728 | EA Licence No. 12C6198
Hecal Pte Ltd