About Us :
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
Role Summary/Purpose :
Perform mechanical fitting work in accordance with work instructions. The person will report to the Operations Leader.
Essential Responsibilities :
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Perform all fitting work in section as assigned per work instruction.
- Assist in dismantling, inspects and refits parts and reassemble rotor and other mechanical equipment such as bearings and parts as assigned or according to work instruction.
- Perform blending and polishing repair work.
- Ensure product quality, equipment care, meet production output/pace, housekeeping and schedules.
- Adhere to all applicable EHS rules and regulations and report immediately any unsafe practices/conditions.
- Support other area of work as assigned.
- Support other department in relevant jobs and any other duties as assigned.
- There may be opportunity to support work on site, on board, local or overseas.
- NTC 3 Mechanical/Marine Fitting or equivalent
- Candidates without relevant experience will also be considered as on job training will be provided
- Able to perform rotating shift