Mechanical Equipment Engineer (Process Plant-Chemical/PetroChem)
- Responsible for the proper operation and maintenance of all process plant equipment.
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution of repair and preventive activities in the plant.
- Maintain up-to-date engineering design standards and plant design documents (Hard & e-copies).
- Compile marked-up drawings and maintain up-to-date “red-lined” drawings of basic design documents (PID, PFD, Instrument loops sheets, and motor schematics).
- Maintain equipment files and repair records of equipment in the plant and up-to-date departmental procedures and controlled documents.
- Super-user of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Make recommendations to the Manager for corrective measures that will result in greater efficiency, quality and economy of operations.
- Involved as 1 of key SME advisor for capital projects, and also involved in assisting the selection and installation of new equipment.
- Deputizes Managerial duties whenever necessary in Manager’s absence
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or related
- At least 5 years of work experience in mechanical maintenance work, preferably in the specialty chemical and/or petrochemical industry.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16214
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD