Mechanical Engineer (Manufacturing/ Rotating & Static Equipment)
- Reputable MNC Petrochemical Manufacturing Company
- 5 day work week (8.00am - 4.30pm)
- Location @ Jurong Island
- Transport provided at Jurong East MRT
- Salary from $4500 - $6000
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in executing maintenance and engineering work within Petrochemical / Pharmaceutical industries;
- Good technical knowledge on the functionality of both rotating and static mechanical equipment commonly utilised in process plants
- Lead all assigned personnel (subordinates, in-house contractors, ad-hoc contractors etc.) to achieve target of zero injury, accident and public nuisance in assigned plant(s).
- Ensure all executed activities are in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Participate in department endorsed 5S activities.
- Support SI / Senior SI to execute the Daily, Ad-Hoc & SDM (focusing on mechanical aspects) activities in the assigned plant(s) to ensure all such activities are executed safely, efficiently, within schedule and allocated budget.
- Review all maintenance planning and work execution documents, e.g. Long Term Maintenance Plan, Critical Equipment List, PML List, MIP etc. promptly.
- Draft and revise maintenance work procedures and work instructions.
- Work with SI/Senior SI to analyze data of plants’ critical equipment (from predictive and preventive maintenance activities) and make necessary recommendations and/ or countermeasures.
- Support SI/Senior SI to plan and execute the SDM work in assigned plant(s).
- Plan, co-ordinate and execute specialized technical work activities, e.g. statutory inspection of equipment for assigned plants, SMM Catalyst Replacement work etc.
- Provide prompt and effective technical support to stakeholders of assigned plant(s), including Production, T&C members, external vendor experts etc.
- Ensure that all maintenance works (PM / PdM / ProM / ad-hoc / SDM) are promptly planned and correctly executed to the satisfaction of all stakeholders
- Ensure urgent work requests and call-outs are attended to promptly and completed satisfactorily.
- Lead and conduct precise troubleshooting of complex problems, working with relevant stakeholders to study the problems systematically and identify effective countermeasures.
- Work with SI / Senior SI to upkeep proper documentation of maintenance and improvement related works.
- Work with SI / Senior SI to fulfill ISO requirements by establishing procedure, calibration forms and training of personnel.
- Manage the Mechanical maintenance measurement equipment through periodical calibration, repair etc.
- Prepare accurate Technical Specifications / Materials Acquisition documents.
- Monitor assigned plant's maintenance expenditure, keeping it within yearly budget.
- Work with Procurement Personnel to acquire required materials, spare parts and external services at a reasonable price.
- Lead cost saving initiatives and execute price comparison for high value purchases of non-OEM services, materials and parts.
- Check and approve purchase requisitions by subordinates (S1 Release in SAP), ensuring proper cost considerations be made for all purchases.
- Support SI / Senior SI to review the stock level of spare parts in assigned plant(s) regularly so as to ensure optimal stock level.
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion. Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Teiw Hui Shi (Lorren)
Registration Number: R1547291
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd