Mechanical Engineer (Machine Maintenance, Max 3200, 5.5days, Tuas)
HR Focus | Date Posted: 24-Nov-2018
EA Licence No: 13C6829 | EA Personal Registration No: R1873190
Bachelor's / Honours
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2 years relevant experience
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to handle Mandarin speaking co-workers and business associates
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and with a team to complete a task
- Location: Tuas
- Salary Range depending on experience - S$2,800 to S$3,200
- 5.5 days - Working hours - Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm & Saturday: 8am to 12noon
- To ensure all the maintenance works carried out systematically, efficiently & safely.
- By improving existing preventive maintenance system thus reduce maintenance cost and improve performance of equipment.
- To be the initiator and coordinator of MOC for any addition, modification and replacement in the system.
- To assist the Section Manager and Supervisor to co-ordinate and supervise the day to day activities.
- To troubleshoot Mechanical Equipment / Systems’ problems when it runs abnormally malfunction.
- To work closely with the operation team for daily, weekly and monthly maintenance programmed to maintain all equipment running efficiently, safely and smoothly.
- To train all technician and staffs on equipment maintenance and monitor the 5S and TPM activities carried out in the section.
- To assist the Section Manager to propose and implement action plans to rectify faults occurring in the system/processes.
- To be involved in new project management time to time and be responsible for document preparation and other paper works, as well as co-ordination with contractors & Vendors.
- To manage all Mechanical & electrical Instruments spare parts and tools.
Please attach updated detail resume in MS Word Format (.doc file) and include the following
- Personal Particulars
- Education / Qualification
- Work experience (period of employment and job description)
- Expected range of basic salary
- Last drawn salary in all past employments
- Reason for Leaving respective employment
- Language proficiency
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice Period
(We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Personnel Reg. No. : R1873190