Mechanical Engineer, Lead (Facilities Management) - HEALTHCARE
- To work closely with Head, Group FM and Site Lead, Group FM in building clear accountability, expectations and deliverables for the Site Mechanical Trade team
- To take responsibility for good contract management with Mechanical systems with clear end-to-end expectations on contract management which include the Pre-signing responsibilities of the Contract Owners, and the post-signing responsibilities which broadly covers Contract Monitoring (e.g. Service level monitoring), Escalation of Contract Errors, Non-Compliances, Claims and Disputes, Legal Disputes, Contract Review (e.g. Supplier performance assessment, Exercising of option years etc.) and Retention
- Lead the Mechanical Trade Site Team in facilities operations such as system breakdown investigations, inspections, audits, review of maintenance program, etc.
- To oversee and guide the specialist vendors and maintenance agent to meet their KPIs to ensure consistent performance.
- To work with Contract Management Team oversee and monitor the performance of specialist vendors wrt the awarded contracts
- To work with FM Admin team in keeping proper records of all contract documents (agreement, checklist, etc) to ensure full compliance and to mitigates risk by serving as an audit trail and evidence that is easily accessible.
- To respond and provide necessary documentations to Authorities when required and as necessary.
- To work closely with Site Lead, Group FM and Contract Management Team in monitoring vendors’ performance and accounting of key performance indicators (KPIs) as per contract awarded.
- To ensure awarded contracts are executed accordingly, and all KPIs and invoices are verified on a monthly basis before payment invoices are endorsed and approved for processing.
- To ensure repair to reported system fault and breakdown are carried out in a timely manner. To carry out monthly analysis to Mechanical systems breakdown and recommend improvement plan as needed.
- To conduct systematic audit to assess vendor’s overall performance based on planned preventive maintenance schedule.
- Work with Contract Management Team, Legal, Finance and MMD to ensure adherence to broader finance and procurement risk requirements such as contract deviations, payment policy and process, pricing, KPI, liquidated damage interest, etc when Mechanical system’s contract is to be renewed or procured for.
- To provide institution knowledge and Mechanical Trade support (commissioning, review of system design, modifications and interfaces with existing system, etc) proposed in hospital infrastructural projects.
- Min Degree in Engineering/Mechanical Engineering and/or related discipline
- Certificate in Fire Safety Manager or relevant fire safety experiences will be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- At least 12 years of relevant service and/or maintenance experience
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: Mechanical Engineer Lead
Michelle Lee Ser Min
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No. 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd