Mechanical Engineer(Jurong, Solidworks, FEA/CFD Analysis)
- Responsible for the mechanical design, development, testing and delivery of Mobile Command & Communications Vehicles (MCCV), encompassing the design, sizing, and layout of integrated Power, Air-Con & Ventilation subsystems to the MCCV.
- Perform FEA & CFD analysis for the MCCV system.
- To work closely with the Systems Engineer on integration of Communications & Network sub-systems to the MCCV.
- Prepare and conduct/submit documentation, including Design Reviews, Safety Assessment Reports, and Acceptance Test Plan/Procedure/Reports.
- Present final design and safety assessment reviews to customers throughout the design and development of the project.
- Required to liaise with vendors, attend meetings and be involved in site work.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of Thermodynamics & Heat Transfer
- Knowledge of Human Factors Engineering
- Proficient in SolidWorks 3D CAD
- Knowledge of FEA & CFD analysis
- Organized in thought process and with good presentation skills
- Knowledge of MIL-STD, ISO, SS, guidelines will be an added advantage
- Experience in the design of rooms and/or shelters with consideration for HVAC, power sizing and HFE will be an added advantage.
- Experience in micro-controllers & programming will be an added advantage.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.