Mechanical Engineer (Jurong Island)
Mechanical Engineer (Jurong Island/Chemical)
- Responsible for the proper operation and maintenance of all equipment in his area of responsibility to the highest standards of the industry.
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution of repair and preventive activities in the plant.
- Maintain up-to-date engineering design standards and plant design documents, in both paper and electronic copies.
- Compile marked-up drawings and maintain up-to-date “red-lined” drawings of basic design documents (PID, PFD, Instrument loops sheets, and motor schematics).
- Maintain equipment files and repair records of equipment in the plant and up-to-date departmental procedures and controlled documents.
- The leader in the efforts of the team to accomplish the goals stated in the Team Charter.
- Make recommendations to the Manager for corrective measures that will result in greater efficiency, quality and economy of operations.
- During capital projects, he may be called on for consultation, or for assisting in the selection and installation of new equipment.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum five (5) years of work experience in mechanical maintenance work in the specialty chemical and/or petrochemical industry.
- Able to respond to emergencies upon request
Interested applicants, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for express processing.
To help process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com (Job ref 16205) to upload your resume on our website.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA License: 11C3793
Kyle Hui | EA Personnel Registration: R1333144
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD