Mechanical Engineer (Jurong Island/ Chemical Manufacturing)
- Responsible for the proper operation and maintenance of all equipment in his area of responsibility to the highest standards of the industry.
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution of repair and preventive activities in the plant.
- Maintain up-to-date engineering design standards and plant design documents, in both paper and electronic copies. Compile marked-up drawings and maintain up-to-date “red-lined” drawings of basic design documents (PID, PFD, Instrument loops sheets, and motor schematics).
- Maintain equipment files and repair records of equipment in the plant and up-to-date departmental procedures and controlled documents.
- Leader in the efforts of the team to accomplish the goals stated in the Team Charter.
- Make recommendations to the Manager for corrective measures that will result in greater efficiency, quality and economy of operations. During capital projects, he may be called on for consultation, or for assisting in the selection and installation of new equipment.
- Provide engineering analysis and recommendations in problem-solving efforts to ensure that all aspects of problems, including safety and environmental concerns, are addressed. This work includes conceptual and detailed design development, finding and solving the root causes of engineering or equipment problems and developing interim solutions that are needed to maintain safe operation of the plant.
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum five (5) years work experience in mechanical maintenance work in the specialty chemical and/or petrochemical industry.
- Relevant work experience in the chemical process industry or completion of three years of college may substitute in whole or in part for the educational requirement at the discretion of the Manager, Operations.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16206
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD