Responsible for works mainly in the area of process plant equipment and infrastructure maintenance and engineering.
● Lead the effort in troubleshooting, identification of root causes and its resolution in the following areas:
o Process plant equipment (static and rotating equipment)
o Infrastructure maintenance and engineering
● Ensure the maintenance of plant equipment and infrastructure meets business need
● Be champion in facilitating plant's equipment reliability assessment, lead RCA for equipment failure investigation
● Primarily in charge of the in-house maintenance contractor teams and the other associated contracted in-house services.
● Lead in the implementation of SHE programmes to meet both local and corporate requirement
● Prepare maintenance procedure and job plan to ensure safe and effective execution of work
● Provide training and guidance to Maintenance technicians and contractors
● Responsible for store management, up-keep and accuracy of machinery spare parts
● Perform other duties as assigned
● Degree in mechanical engineering from a recognized tertiary institution, with at least 5 years of engineering and maintenance experience in chemical plant.
● Familiar with standard design codes, such as SAME, API, ANSI, TEMA
● Experience in reliability centered maintenance
● Knowledgeable in related International and Local Standards, legislation and industrial best practices for the maintenance of chemical processing plant
● Good interpersonal and communication skills, interacting effectively with all levels in the organization as well as with contractors
Lucite International Singapore Pte Ltd