SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Jan-2020
EA Licence No: 10C4942|EA Personal Registration No: 1221389
Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for the process & operations optimization for engineering, maintenance and repair activities in terminal facility.
- Responsible for the engineering, maintenance and repair activities in terminal facility.
- Recommend cost efficient engineering solutions in the coordination of engineering-related project activities.
- Assist in determining objectives and cost-benefit analysis to contribute to the development of comprehensive designs.
- Analyze maintenance reports from contractors and develop optimization programs to maximize terminal assets reliability and life span.
- Actively participate in cross functional work groups and project teams in collaboration with colleagues from Commercial, Operations, Customer Service, Safety and other functions.
- Review contractor’s Method Statement and Job Risk Analysis to ensure work is carried out safely.
- Execute Management of Change work flows.
- Initiate continuous improvements and propose cost efficient engineering solutions.
- Prepare specifications and estimate costs for internal and contracted renovations, modifications, expansions or installation of overall terminal facilities and utilities.
- Execute these changes with high safety record; complete in timely manner and within budget.
- Support commercial inquiries includes propose the required cost effective changes, estimate the cost and execute the changes.
- Propose required changes for any regulation or standard amendment.
- An honors degree in Engineering, with a major in Mechanical discipline preferred
- Possess strong technical competencies with at least 5 years’ engineering experience in a petroleum/petrochemical or related industry.
- Highly driven, self-motivated and analytical thinking individuals who are adaptable in dealing with challenges within or outside their own field of expertise.
- Strong safety mindset
- Maintenance and repair of storage tankage
- Strong understanding of API standards (API 653 or EEMUA 159 standards, API 650, API 570/574), having attended API courses or as a certified API inspector would be a plus.
- trong understanding in rotating and static equipment
- Knowledge / experience in civil structures and marine structures
- Contractor management
SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd