Department: Equipment & Process Engineering 1 or 2
Report to: Section head of Assembly / Winder / Front
Functional Relationships with: Production, Product Design, Procurement
Based in: Singapore
The successful candidate will: In-charge and support all equipment and process related activities likes design, assembly, installation, debug, troubleshooting, evaluation, report.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Equipment and tool & jig design, assembly and installation with mechanical and product specification, followed by test, debug, troubleshooting and hand over to end user.
- Project management in plan and execution of activities, following equipment management procedure for execution.
- Support production or maintenance group in equipment related trouble analysis with statistical tools and counter-measure implementation.
- Support or in-charge for factory automation process & improvement.
- Ensure activity compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards, specifications and maintain process ISO system.
Murata Electronics Singapore (Pte.) Ltd.