Vision Manpower Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-Jul-2019
EA Licence No: 02C5351|EA Personal Registration No: R1100394
Bachelor's / Honours
- Ensure all the maintenance works carried out systematically, efficiently & safely.
- Improving existing preventive maintenance system thus reduce maintenance cost and improve performance of equipment.
- Initiator and coordinator of MOC for any addition, modification and replacement in the system.
- Assist the Section Manager and Supervisor to co-ordinate and supervise the daily activities.
- Troubleshoot Mechanical Equipment / Systems’ problems when it runs abnormally malfunction.
- Work closely with the operation team for daily, weekly and monthly maintenance programme to maintain all equipment running efficiently, safely and smoothly.
- Train all technician and staff on equipment maintenance and monitor the 5S and TPM activities carried out in the section.
- Assist the Section Manager to propose and implement action plans to rectify faults occurring in the system/processes.
- Involve in new project management time to time and be responsible for document preparation and other paper works, as well as co-ordination with contractors & Vendors.
- Manage all Mechanical & electrical Instruments spare parts and tools.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and with a team to completion of tasks
- Able to communicate in Chinese and English
- Working hours- Monday to Friday:8am to 5pm; Saturday: 8am to12 noon
Interested applicant, pls. send your resume stating your current, expected salary and reason for leaving each company.
Vision Manpower Pte Ltd