Mechanical Engineer (Facilities Maintenance) - HEALTHCARE
- Oversee the performance of outsourced maintenance Mechanical team and ensure good maintenance standards maintained and planned PM schedules are met.
- Audit and monitor the performance standards of outsourced maintenance services by specialist vendors and service providers for mechanical systems critical to hospital operations.
- Oversee and coordinate improvements projects to the hospital services and facilities as well as upgrading of systems and equipment components
- Project manager for improvement works to existing hospital facilities such as renovation and retrofitting, replacement of system infrastructure and improvement initiatives to existing specialised systems and hospital facilities
- Provide advisory and support to the maintenance team in addressing and rectifying specialised system failures and troubleshooting. Recommend system condemnation and replacements as necessary.
- Prepare technical specifications and drawings for system improvements and draft cost estimates and work schedule for project execution.
- Assist in projects undertaken by external consultants appointed by the hospital.
- Oversee outsourced maintenance team safety practice and work conduct and ensure good maintenance standards are implemented.
- Ensure prompt service recovery for any breakdown of equipment and systems to minimize disruption to hospital service operations.
- Raise/prepare works requisition for Breakdown and replacement works.
- Assist in Fire Safety related matters and support FSM in fire training matters.
- Assist in Emergency Planning and Preparedness matters.
- Enforcement of House Rules and conduct random inspection of work sites.
- Providing engineering support for all inspection and acceptance activities related to new and development projects.
- Min Degree in Mechanical preferably with at least 3 years of experience in management of building services and facilities operation as well as improvement projects
- Certificate in Fire Safety Manager / Fire Safety Officer / Safety Supervisor or relevant experience
For interested applicants, please send in a copy of your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: Mechanical Engineer
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd