Mechanical Engineer (Centrifugal Compressors) | $5000 + Bonus | AMK - SPAKKP
Are you looking for a challenges & great career opportunities?
- Leading Gases company
- 5 days work week
- Attractive staff benefits, eg. on target bonus, leave, comprehensive insurance
- Great emphasis on people welfare, growth and development
- Permanent x 1
- Salary range from: $3500 to $5000 (Depend on experience and qualification)
- Average 2 to 3 months VB
- Transport + HP Allowance
- Ang Mo Kio
- Administrator for maintenance, service & spare parts contracts (establishment and renewal), lead discussion & negotiation with vendors, establish inventory
- Review and update maintenance SOP related to E&I equipment
- Ownership of the predictive maintenance program for all E&I equipment.
- Manage the availability and reliability of process equipment and systems to minimise downtime and maintenance cost.
- Maintain zero accident by complying to all Safety rules & regulations
- Technical focal point/representative for new projects to ensure designed for reliability.
- Development and implementation of mechanical plant modifications, either directly or via contractors.
- Develop the training plan for operations & maintenance specialists, engineers & technicians
- Custodianship of all Reliability Studies/Analysis as RCM, ERS, ECA, LCC, FMECA and BAM. Ensure the outcome of all studies are well integrated in overall Reliability Strategy.
- Liaise with IMO to define the reliability strategic matters
- Actively participate in safety meetings and promote safety Culture in the team.
- Be Internal auditor for the section and liaise with External Auditors (AL QA/QC or Customer Auditors)
- Maintain best practices (Maintenance/Reliability) training and applying PdM (predictive maintenance tools) for Mechanical.
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum two years’ relevant experience in petrochemical/gas or related industry
- Experience in Centrifugal Compressors / Reciprocatin Compressosr / Screw Compressrs /
- Refrigerant Unit / Cooling towers / Water Pumps / Valve / piping
Interested candidates, please submit a detailed resume to Anson Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to apply.
"We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified"
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Koh Kar Fu (Xu Jia Fu) | CEI: R1655013
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA 11C5781
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration