Mechanical Engineer (Automation/ Machinery, 5 days)
- Perform product assembly for equipment and machines according to specifications.
- Prepare mechanical / assembly drawing and Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Address any technical, budget or schedule problem as soon as it is been notice and ensure that it is resolve with satisfactory.
- Selection of automation components.
- Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and motors.
- Presenting designs, agreeing time scales and specifications with customers.
- To provide technical service, maintenance work and trouble-shooting for project as well as existing customers.
- Testing, evaluation, maintaining and modifying equipment to meet customer requirements.
- Evaluation support, installation and commissioning of new machine.
- To provide training to customers.
- Effective cost down (set up time reduction, cost effective, design etc).
- To standby on arrangement if necessary.
- To travel overseas to provide support for overseas customers.
- Liaise with overseas vendors/suppliers concerning technical matters during or after office hours when necessary.
- Writing reports and documentation.
- ITE with 2-3 years working experience in automation engineering field.
- $2300-$3800 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 day work week.
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310