Mechanical Engineer ($3000-$4500)
- Able to communicate effective to all stakeholders.
- Prepare and create detail work schedule, manpower and resource planning.
- Able to understand Engineering drawings and perform basic engineering calculations, design, etc.
- Coordinate the safety management system on site.
- Follow up and reporting on the project progress.
- Able to understand Singapore standards or Code of Practice.
- All other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by reporting manager.
- Site preparation and co-ordination, preparation of submission documents.
- Coordinate, liaise and manage various project stakeholders including customers, consultants, sub- contractors, vendors, etc. on site to ensure project requirements are met.
- Diploma/ Degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in the local Construction Engineering industry. Including manufacturing plant construction, Data Centre fit-out works, etc.
- Ability to interact effectively with Clients, Consultants, Project Members and Managers at all levels.
- $3000-$4500 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310