Mechanical Engineer (1-year contract/ Pharmaceutical/ Tuas)
• Lead and conduct criticality assessment and Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA) for critical equipments.
• Lead and conduct Risk Assessment and implement Risk Based Inspection (RBI) Program for static equipment and structural assets.
• Plan and co-ordinate predictive, preventive maintenance work, including breakdown maintenance and plant modification.
• Responsible for conducting detailed root cause analysis for breakdown issues and implementing effective corrective and preventive actions timely.
• Monitor and track equipment performance using visual control board with leading and lagging indicators and take appropriate actions to improve equipment operating conditions.
• Manage and engage service providers to provide cost effective facilities services on site
• Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in the process / pharmaceutical industry
• Good understanding of local regulatory codes and requirements
• Good understanding of Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) and plant reliability programs.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com , job code: 16019.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD