Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
Hanwell Holdings Limited| Date Posted: 1-Aug-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- You will be reporting to Maintenance Manager and assist him for the planning and execution of corrective / preventive maintenance programmes.
- To assist in any other tasks in general maintenance and safety protocols of factory as assigned by Maintenance Manager.
- Work on quality and productivity improvement for machineries and parts inventories control
- Achieve effective, economic and safe operation of all electrical & mechanical services equipment and system.
- Provide servicing and maintenance for food production line.
- You will be involved in workplace safety meeting, conduct risk assessment and toolbox meeting when necessary to enforce workplace safety rules and regulations.
- Candidate should possess a minimum Professional Certificate / NiTEC / Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably at least 2 years of working experience in the related field, preferably in food manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of computer-based / PLC control system, electro-mechanical pneumatics applications will be an advantage.
- Good exposure to electrical/ mechanical works and facility management.
- A dynamic team player with good analytical and excellent interpersonal & supervisory skill.
- Preferably hands on experience in trouble-shooting, maintenance and process improvements.
- Good in spoken and written skills.
Hanwell Holdings Limited