Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
Gennal Industries Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Jan-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Attending site meetings with consultants;
- Study of M&E drawings details and coordinate M&E works with the consultants and sub-contractors to resolve any technical / site issues;
- Ensuring M&E works are carried out according to specifications / drawings;
- Inform Project Director or Project Manager on any technical / site problems arising pertaining to M&E works;
- Supervising the progress of M&E work on site;
- Reporting work progress to the necessary parties;
- Coordination of sub-contractor’s M&E work and ensuring that the work on site is on schedule;
- Prepare combine services drawings and liaise with consultant and clients.
- At least 2 years' working experience in A&A works of Commercial Building/Office Towers;
- Willing to work different shifts.
Gennal Industries Pte Ltd