Mechanical Design Engineer (Semicon Equipment)
- Define requirements and features for semiconductor equipment
- Develop concepts and architecture of new equipment
- Design mechanical systems which involve the selection and use of motors, actuators, gear drives, pumps and valves.
- Produce detailed engineering drawings
- Perform design verification and validation testing to ensure compliance with specifications, safety regulations and product requirements.
- Improve design of legacy machines
- Application of analysis tools like Fish Bone Diagram, FMEA etc.
- Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Min 3 years of experience in automation design
- Good knowledge and experience in:
- Design of automation or semiconductor equipment
- High precision machine design
- Design of High Speed Pick and Place mechanisms
- Familiar with 3D CAD software
- Ability to work independently with high level of motivation and communicate with all levels
- Equipment troubleshooting skills
- Ability to produce detailed Mechanical drawings and apply knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing.
- Able to travel overseas for field support & OT commitments when required
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 15535
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD