Mechanical Design Engineer (4500 SGD-North Area)
- Design, test, debug, and commission the company’s product, which include jigs and fixtures, customized semi and fully automatic machines.
- Attend meetings with customers to discuss on their requirements in new projects and/or project proposals.
- Research and develop new ideas and concept to enhance company’s performance and competitiveness in the field of industrial automation.
- Procure and/or assist in the procurement of necessary items to enable the performance of above duties.
- Project management: handling projects from start to finish.
- Minimum ITE, Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum three to five years’ experience in customized Automation Machine Design.
- Experience in customized semi-con/ connector/ machine design preferred.
- Knowledge in Solidworks preferred, familiar with Pro-E and Inventor added advantage.
- Intuitive in mechanical movement, function, and performance. Good perception of 2D & 3D objects.
- Understand machining processes well.
- Intrinsic desire and passion to design high performance machines.
- Able to communicate well technically in English.
- Able to perform work under relatively stressful environment.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume and educational certificate to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or apply here directly
EA License No: 15C7752 | MTC Staffing Pte Ltd
EA Reg. No: R2197293 | Wong Chun Kit
-- We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, however, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities. --
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd