Mechanical Design Engineer (1-year contract, MNC@Kallang)
This role will be part of design team responsible for supporting on developing & managing mechanical design for the following product groups : industrial control & signaling device, electronics timer relay, electronics control and monitoring relay, solid state relay, electromechanical relays & other industrial automation devices.
- To support PMP project design leader, mainly help on design verification.
- Able to conduct verification test by guidance of testing or design team.
- Provide trouble shooting or data analysis to project design leader
- Use CreO to create or modify design based on proposals and verify further
- To support PEP cases.
- Work together with PEP leaders on product evolution cases, such as quality improvement, cost down study, material obsolescence and so on.
- To provide technical support to the plants, industrialization, quality and so on.
- Create 3D/2D for legacy products to support e-commerce.
- Min Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering or its equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in mechanical design & development
- Having design background in plastic product design, metal stamping design
- Highly proficient in Computer Aided Design and Engineering (High Creo proficiency required, Solid Works, Unigraphics and Auto-CAD are good for supplemental experience), in order to model into 2D/3D/Assembly as mandatory requirement in mechanical design process
- Able to operate various tools/equipment for development like force gauge, high precision measurement equipment etc
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (VLookup, Pivot Table) to create report and conduct data analysis
- Experience in one or more of the following fields is an added advantage to this position:
i) Testing experience
ii) Proven experience on 3D printing
iii) Simulation skills such as mold flow analysis, thermal and structure
analysis, impact analysis, etc
iv) Familiar with MCAD management process
- Open-minded and cooperative
- Proficient in English
Interested applicants, please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click ‘Apply’.
EA Licence No. 95C5411
EAP Licence No. R1106591
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd