Mechanic - Up $2500 / Heavy machinery / Class 3 / Tuas
- Salary Up $2500
- Monday to Friday, Alt Half Saturday
- 8.45am to 5.30pm, 8.45am to 12.30pm
- Location: Tuas
- Must have Class 3 (Company provide Vehicle)
- Perform daily repair and maintenance of equipment on site.
- Perform weekly / monthly maintenance of equipment on site.
- Collected back equipment for repair and to be replaced with another machine available.
- Perform general maintenance of Company’s vehicle which was assigned to you.
- Perform parts / consumable items top-up and ensure that all items were recorded and stored properly before proceeding to Customer’s site for repair job. Make sure that all parts taken, used, unused and/or faulty parts were accountable for.
- Follow and comply with all safety rules and regulations at all times
- ITE / NITEC / Higher NITEC / Diploma graduates from Automotive Technology (Heavy Vehicles) / Mechanical Engineering
- Other related major with minimum 3 years experiences in handling diesel engine repair and maintenance at site or those who has experience working in similar rental industries is desirable.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] .
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. *
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Goh Pui Jun (June)
Registration No: R1873497
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd EA License No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd