Mechanic (Heavy Vehicle/ Heavy Machinery)
Confidential| Date Posted: 31-Jul-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- Carry out maintenance services and general repairs of Construction Heavy Vehicle/ Machinery. (Tipper truck, mixer truck, Excavator etc)
- Responsible testing and troubleshooting of machines, engines and generator
- Conduct diagnostic check, troubleshooting, automotive transmission and engine overhaul.
- To attend to job site and repair of maintenance of equipment
- Recommend necessary replacement of parts
- To maintain a safe, clean and tidy working environment at all times
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a NTC 3 in Automotive Technology (Heavy Vehicles) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably with class 3 driving licence