Mechanic (Heavy Machinery / Diesel Engine Repair) Tuas | Jap Firm | $2,500
- Japan Firm / Heavy Machinery / Construction Machinery
- Salary Range: Up to $2,500, depending on qualification and years of experience
- 5 days work week with Alternate Saturday half-day, Office Hours
- Must possess Class 3 driving license
- Good career progression opportunities
- Perform daily repair and maintenance of equipment on site
- Works closely with your team in order to get the job done in a proper manner as soon as possible. Report to your superior after each job is done or proceed to the next job as per instructed.
- Perform weekly / monthly maintenance of equipment on site
- Works closely with your team and Operations Department and update the machine conditions in case of breakdown and need to be collected back for repair and to be replaced with another machine available.
- Perform general maintenance of Companys vehicle which was assigned to you
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the overall vehicle
- Ensure all vehicles license are still valid and monitor vehicles overall condition and report to your superior for any repair / servicing needed to be done for the vehicle.
- Perform parts / consumable items top-up and ensure that all items were recorded and stored properly before proceeding to Customers site for repair job. Make sure that all parts taken, used, unused and/or faulty parts were accountable for.
- Perform parts / small equipment delivery (if any / if applicable) as and when needed, or when necessary as per instructed by your superior.
- Follow and comply with all safety rules and regulations at all times to prevent any unwanted hiccups or accidents in the workshop area and/or office in general, Customers site area and on the road.
- NITEC / Higher NITEC / Diploma graduates from Automotive Technology (Heavy Vehicles) / Mechanical Engineering / other related field
• Possess minimally 3 years' of experience in similar rental industry preferred (handling diesel engine repair and maintenance at site)
• Must possess Class 3 Driving License
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, No. 4 : No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246 Tel: 6671 9875 Fax: 6536 7890
Koo Wan Ting, Vivien
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1658096
People Profilers Pte Ltd