We are currently hiring on behalf of our client, a reputable organization and would require suitably qualified candidates to send in your applications to us. Training will be provided.
- To work under close supervision to carry out structured work
- Required to read and interpret sketches, drawings, manuals and specifications to determine the sequence of operations and set-up requirements
- Observes the machines to detect any malfunctions and make the necessary adjustments
- To support the engineers eg. Machine preparation for start of acceptance test, shipment etc
- To conduct Electrical Safety Test
- To conduct define machine test with engineers
- To support infrastructure setup for New Product Introduction
- Minimum a NITEC in Engineering field
- Proficient in English
- Team player and keen to learn
- Only Singaporeans need apply
***We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants, please send a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Pang Ai Wei (Registration ID: R1438040)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (License No: 95C5630)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd