MCT Software Development Engineer
Req. ID: 121608
This is an exciting and demanding position. You will be delivering software solutions to top-level managers and engineers throughout Microns global manufacturing network.
As an Manufacturing Central Team (MCT) Software Engineer at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be be responsible to develop, maintain and support Micron systems and processes on a global scale. You will interface with customers across departments and geographical sites to design, develop, document, modify and support software throughout the development life cycle. Be part of the team to support efficient business processes by maintaining focus on alignment across departments and sites, participate in efforts to research and influence technology roadmaps. You will be expected to demonstrate ability to create quality software on schedule, providing a scalable and extensible solutions.
- Understand Business Customer Needs
- Design Software Solutions
- Deliver the Solution
- Provide 24x7 Escalation Support
- Maintain Skills
- Provide Team Support
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field of study
3 years experience in 3 or more of the following:
- Developing applications to support manufacturing processes, equipment maintenance, and engineering analysis
- Database development and design with MS-SQL
- Windows programming in C#, Visual C++, MS Visual Studio, ASP.net CORE
- Understanding of service-oriented architecture (for example: REST APIs, micro-services, etc) and API implementation.
- Experience with automated deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering tools (for example: Jenkins)
- Knowledge of source code repositories (for example: Git, Bitbucket)
- Markup languages: XML, HTML
- Understanding of middleware and messaging concepts
- End user GUI design
- Web interface best practices
- Source code management best practices
- Business Intelligence: SSIS, MSRS, ETL Processes, Tabular Models, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- The ability to work in several areas of software development as part of a team or independently
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, 24x7 work environment
- The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service skills
- Active team participation and demonstrated teamwork and consensus building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Working location : 1 North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || #LI-SING ||
Job Segment: Developer, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Computer Science, Software Engineer, Technology, Engineering
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.