MCT Planning Scenario Manager
Req. ID: 120765
As an MCT Planning Scenario Manager in the Fab Central Team at Micron, you will be part of the Production Operations Management (POM) team that is primarily responsible for the CAU and MOR business processes, Greenfield scenarios, Fab PDM, ADCS, MiCAP, LPI, Contingency Lists, Analysis Models (CoO, NPV, Impact), Photo Mapping, and Fab Guidelines (part cadence, ramp rates, yield, CT).
In this role you will be responsible for leading and managing projects and capacity analysis directly related to the frontend operations enterprise. You will work with Fab Central Team resources, Fab resources, and the Fab Leadership Team to ensure that projects and capacity analysis meet the scope and timing required.
- Providing capacity options for the business plan and monthly S&OP SRx scenarios.
- A1 Business Plan process improvement.
- Monthly Pre-SRx scenario study process improvement.
- Setting standards for new node introduction (EFF and ramp).
- Providing planning and integration support for emerging projects around current capacity, merger or acquisitions.
- Ad Hoc capacity studies.
- Greenfield planning.
- Networking with fab and non-fab business partners in Singapore, Boise and other locations.
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.