MCT Global FE Central Planning Modeling Director
Req. ID: 124044
As an Global FE Central Planning IE Modeling Director at Micron, you will be part of the Global FE Central Planning team that is primarily responsible for the MOR, TOR, and Business Planning (SNOP) business processes, Greenfield Modeling, Fab PDM, ADCS, MiCAP, LPI, Contingency Lists, Analysis Models (CoO, NPV, Impact), Photo Mapping, and Fab Guidelines (part cadence, ramp rates, yield, CT).
In this role you will be responsible for leading and managing projects and capacity analysis directly related to the frontend operations enterprise. You will work with Manufacturing Team resources, Fab resources, Global Procurement, Finance, Corporate Strategic team, and the Fab Leadership Team to ensure that projects and capacity analysis meet the scope and timing required.
- Analysis of loading plan, capacity, capital, risks, interdependencies, gaps and opportunities
- Develop and manage challenging area performance goals that align with the Business Plan and Strategies and ensure Line of Sight is communicated to individual contributors.
- Coaching and mentoring Modeling Planning TMs to reach their goals and potential.
- Application of Manufacturing Science skills in Capacity Modeling, Capital utilization, and utilities modeling
- A1 Business Plan process improvement.
- Monthly Pre-SRx scenario study process improvement.
- Setting standards for new node introduction (EFF and ramp).
- Ad Hoc capacity studies.
- Greenfield planning.
- Networking with fab and non-fab business partners in Singapore, Boise and other locations.