MCT ERM Program Manager (AMAT)
Req. ID: 121793
As an Micron Central Team ERM (Executive Review Meeting) Program Manager at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible for managing and organizing the priority projects between Micron and your supplier team. You will coordinate between the Micron FLT (Fab Leadership Team), the KEG (Key Equipment Group), the Micron Supplier Director and the Supplier Engineering and Executive teams to track and drive metrics across each of the projects within the program. The ERM Programs have been established to drive projects that ensure Micron achieves entitled performance on its toolsets and identifies partnership opportunities to enable breakthrough learning to achieve performance beyond industry benchmarks.
The ERM Program Manager will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining programs and systems to ensure the highest priority projects in manufacturing are aligned with the FLT, KEG and Procurement and are driven to successful closure with specific objectives and deliverables on clear timelines for the Supplier and Micron. Regular communication and updates of the ERM progress within Micron and between the Supplier and Micron are required. The ERM program managers will need to collaborate internally to ensure the ERM programs are aligned across functional areas within manufacturing and across each Supplier.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Program Management
- Drive accountability through clear communication, informal feedback, effective project management and appropriate use of metrics.
- Develop metrics for benchmarking supplier performance. Identify and share BKMs across departments and sites.
- Determine short-term and long-term Supplier related goals for OCT and Fabs in line with company goals.
- Organize and align Micron priorities across sites for your Supplier ERM.
- Leverage industry benchmarking data to set targets for Micron manufacturing and your supplier ERM program.
- Leverage manufacturing tool evaluation program and partner with Supplier to ensure all available tools and upgrades are visible to the KEG teams for priority alignment.
- Ensure operational goals drive year over year COO improvement.
- Program Leadership
- Drive OPEX program through ERM goals, hold Supplier accountable for ERM project and program success.
- Collaborate with central purchasing as a technical resource to drive account issues.
- Collect and update information for account summaries as needed to supplement procurement scorecard process.
- Provide tactical support to the Fab for performance, utilization, escalations, and long term downs.
- Program Communication
- Communicate ERM program and project status globally, internally to Micron and externally to Supplier.
- Maintain a strong and open relationship with peers and managers in other functional areas and Supplier.
- Periodically follow up with management team to ensure ERM goals are being met and align to Micron Big Rocks.
- Provide regular OCT updates to review the current status and future goals and objectives of the program.
- Demonstrate cultural sensitivity and be open to suggestions or questions.
- Be prepared for meetings and use conference call etiquette when appropriate.
- Training and Development
- Partner with other Supplier ERM program managers to share best known processes and procedures for managing the projects and program to drive success in all supplier ERM programs within Micron.
- Work with Supplier and Micron Training groups to develop advanced training methods.
- Work with Fabs and Supplier to ensure local training needs on Supplier tools are met.
- Ensure systems are in place to advance company, group and individual training needs.
- Promote and Maintain Safety Requirements
- Ensure all meetings and goals instill a culture of safety between Micron and the supplier.
- Communicate problems or concerns to the appropriate resource in a timely manner and escalate as required.
- Maintain safety knowledge of equipment and materials regarding Supplier tooling.
- Ensure appropriate training and documentation is available for equipment and materials safety.
- Encourage a safe working environment.
- A proven ability to collaborate globally and influence by indirect leadership to drive resourcing to critical projects.
- A proven capability in dealing with complexity and utilize resources effectively to bring clarity to required actions.
- A record of performance excellence for current area of responsibility, and recognized as having demonstrated exceptional performance both in present and past jobs.
- Be viewed by peers as an excellent mentor, team builder and motivator.
- Ability to solve problems across multi-functional groups, both within and outside their department and site.
- Ability to give effective presentations to both small and large groups.
Proficiency in managing through systems, informing, organizational agility, dealing with ambiguity, and listening. They must show that they are a champion of Micron Behaviors and core competencies.
Travel Required? Yes International
Work location: 1 North coast drive, Singapore 757432
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || #LI-SING ||
Job Segment: Program Manager, Procurement, Engineer, Manager, Compliance, Management, Operations, Engineering, Legal
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.