MCT BE PIE Project Engineer
Req. ID: 117734
As an MCT BECE Project Engineer you will be responsible for key programs/processes supporting strategic Objectives and Corporate goals in the Backend network. Key focus areas involve projects supporting Quality, Cost, Cycle time and Complexity reduction initiatives to achieve Best in Class operations. You will be tasked to help develop, plan and track key metrics critical to the success of the overall project. This will require you to be able to cohesively work with and leverage key competencies both internal to the MCT team and external within the backend network working with different stakeholders in APTD, GQ, PE, and site teams.
- Collaborate with different organizations to identify needs/gaps/opportunities for backend network
- Lead, manage and oversee program(s) across phases of assigned projects/business process life cycle including definition, planning and implementation.
- Collaborate with global business stakeholders (global sites/MCT) and technical partners (e.g. Aux IT) to develop and execute project roadmap
- Develop new Business process and provide necessary training/fanout to the stakeholders
- Make decisions through metrics and decision analysis tools
- Schedule meetings as required with your peer groups and update on project status and performance
- Provide feedback in a timely and objective manner
- Motivate others by providing alignment, clarity, and focus
Qualifications & Experience/Skillset Required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or related field of study
- Working experience in semiconductor industry
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong skills in decision-making, prioritization
- Strong problem solving and statistics skills
- Strong teamwork and consensus building skills
- Demonstrate concise and clear communication (written and verbal)
- Confident and effective communication skills with senior leaders and cross functional business partners.
- Strong Project / Program management skills
- High degree of self-initiative and ability to think and act independently
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || #LI-LY1 ||
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Project Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Program Manager, Science, Engineering, Management
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.