MCT BE Equipment Engineer
Req. ID: 115862
As an Equipment Engineer, you will be responsible for development / support of highly automated and computerized Backend equipment (Final Assembly / Post Elect). You will lead and/or participate in teams to support, improve, provide innovative solution and recommendation to enhance equipment performance, capabilities and features to meet production and new product requirements. You will require to support, install and qualify Equipment deployed globally to other manufacturing sites in order to most effectively meet customer / product requirements as well as global Assembly / Post Elect / Module and Micron objectives. You will be involved in design and develop of automation solution. You will participate in teams to support site integration / new site development efforts and support global alignment activities.
- Interface with Business Units or other stakeholders to establish new equipment requirements.
- Collaborate with site teams globally to drive, develop, and implement improvements in equipment that drive cost reduction, improve quality and delivery performance.
- Support site development / integration projects.
- Interface with other departments (where applicable) to facilitate manufacturability.
- Communicate with suppliers, peers, and customers (business units and manufacturing sites) to accurately relay technical information.
- Maintain a strong and open relationship with peer group and engineers in other functional areas and in partner organizations.
- Actively share information with others to raise level of awareness and knowledge.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in a relevant Engineering discipline with an inclination towards software technology.
- 3+ years’ experience in B/E operations or related manufacturing environment.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent Project management skills.
- Highly result driven individual, self-motivated and ability to multi-task and manage dynamic priorities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill and a good team player.
- Ability to participate in a cross-functional team environment.
- Experience in semiconductor manufacturing and packaging is an advantage.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || Not Applicable ||
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Compliance, Project Manager, Science, Engineering, Legal, Technology
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.