MCT BE EE Project Manager
Req. ID: 119835
As an MCT BE Project Manager, you will be expected to ensure top-level equipment sourcing stages of Need, Enable, Justify, Select and Buy are done with excellence. You will be expected to provide strategic direction Cost of Ownership, Technology Roadmap, CAPEX Saving roadmap, ZBA, and Tool Matching to maximize business value of BE capital and resources.
BE KEG Engineering will use sound engineering principles and data driven decision making to promote best practices, reduce cost, and ensure highest value tools are being evaluated and deployed.
BE KEG Engineering will interface with Equipment Suppliers, Procurement, Site Manufacturing and Engineering, Product Engineering, QA, IT, and other team resources to accomplish our objectives.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- TORRB Owner
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects based on MFG site and corporate objectives.
- Move projects effectively through project lifecycle – definition, planning, implementation, acceptance and review.
- Motivate stakeholders to take ownership of projects.
- Manage priorities and enhancements to improve business processes and existing systems that are global in nature.
- Select best candidates for project teams. Define stakeholder teams.
- Define metrics to gauge project success.
- Maintain a portfolio of projects that maximizes ROI for the program and supports the Central Team and Corporate roadmaps.
- Maintain a strong and open relationship with peer group and appropriate team members in other functional areas such as Process Integration Engineering, Process Engineering, Quality Systems, Production Operations Management, and Purchasing.
- Promote worldwide sharing and transfer of area-specific domain knowledge.
- Communicate and respond to issues in a timely manner, with a cadence appropriate to the priority of the issue.
- Keep stakeholders and team members informed of project status, progress, and roadblocks/opportunities.
- Drive network performance to meet industry benchmarks. Emphasis on taking a strategic approach to influence pricing, productivity, process performance, and advancements in technology.
- Participate/Lead teams which influence Capital, MTEP and evaluation decisions, CT, and Quality.
- TORRB owner
- Work closely with APTD to ensure no duplication in MTEP efforts. Ensure new TOR introduce is capable and ready for HVM.
Improve Manufacturing Capability
- Facilitate and drive global peer groups to ensure alignment on strategic roadmaps to achieve area objectives; monitor peer group benefits through metrics with a clear line of sight to strategic objectives and/or manufacturing big rocks and drive alignment where it is known to demonstrate improvement in big rock performance; track alignment decisions and hold accountability to those decisions in cases where sites deviate from the roadmap/path defined; ensure best methods sharing spans across all sites regardless of technology and/or site mission differences.
- Prioritize resources (internally across network and/or externally with Suppliers) to close any gaps.
- Leverage Copy Smart Team (CST), Equipment Engineering communities to deliver timelines/commitments.
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Preferred to have In depth knowledge of MFG Equipment in Assembly/Post Electrical/Module SSD or SMT/Planning, IE
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent Project management skills.
- Highly result driven individual, self-motivated and ability to multi-task and manage dynamic priorities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill and a good team player.
- Ability to participate in a cross-functional team environment.
- Current supervisor recommendation as a viable candidate.
- Willing and capable of international travel, as needed, to accomplish your objectives.
- Experience in semiconductor manufacturing and packaging is an advantage.
- Experience in software development is an advantage.
GJS: E3 & Above
Hiring Manager: Chris Sim
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-LY1 ||
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Project Manager, Engineer, Electrical, Science, Technology, Engineering, Quality
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.