Materials Planner (Sourcing Specialist, Pharmaceutical, Contracts Mgmt)
As a materials planner, you are part of the Global Procurement organization. You will be a part of the Direct Pharma Procurement team focusing on Direct Materials sourcing across Pharma.
Global Procurement (GP) is a key function that delivers value by leveraging market knowledge, subject matter expertise and business insights in the procurement of goods and services and the management of third party spend. Through collaboration with our external suppliers and internal business partners, GP helps bring innovative tests and medicines to patients.
The Direct Pharma Procurement team is responsible for translating business requirements into Procurement activities and provides employees with all day-to-day procurement services in complex GMP environment. Our team represents Global Procurement to stakeholder Pharma Technical Operations (PT) and is a key point of contact for employees to support their requirements for raw materials for internal PT manufacturing network. As a key link between stakeholders and the wider procurement organization, we ensure input and needs are considered as Global Procurement proactively develops strategies and solutions for our stakeholders’ current and future needs.
As a Sourcing Manager for raw materials in Direct Pharma Procurement, reporting to the Head GMP Direct Materials Operation & Implementation, you are responsible for supporting the transactional execution of Direct Materials Procurement activities in GMP environment, for Pharma Technical Operations (PT) Manufacturing Sites. The Sourcing Manager ensures regulatory and quality compliance of these Direct Materials in GMP environment to be available on-time and in full (OTIF) for the scheduled production at the PT Manufacturing sites in close collaboration with other site and global functions.
You establish business-partnering relationships with the local PT Site Procurement teams, Global Category Managers and Supplier Quality Managers to address high-value-end-user requests and escalate opportunities for PT Manufacturing Site aggregation and ensuring maximum possible Procurement impact and savings realization.
1. Perform operational sourcing activities in GMP environment
- Execute operational sourcing requests in alignment with local Site Materials Management, Global Category Management Direct Materials and local PT Manufacturing Procurement
- Ensure alignment with Global Category Strategies
- Ensure implementation of global sourcing decisions at PT manufacturing sites
- Execute support requests, applying eSourcing where possible and communicate status, progress and outcome
- Challenge Demand Management with internal Supply Planners and Materials Management functions in close collaboration with Global Category Managers, to optimize and properly manage inventory, safety stock levels and consignment stocks
2. Maintain information flows
- Responsible for managing strong information flow back to the global Category teams in the event of:
- High-value or non-standard requests
- Regular submissions of operational buying data to develop new strategies
- Support Global Category Manager of Direct Materials from Key suppliers in the SRM process and/or Business Review meetings
3. Apply Sourcing process
- Application of the sourcing process (RfIs, RfOs, RfPs) for the delivery of operational sourcing activity, incl. the application of eSourcing tools.
- Support the implementation of new processes, policies and technologies
4. Execute Transactional / Requisition to Pay Procurement
- Execute on a day-to-day basis with the local PT Manufacturing Sites to ensure that the requisitioning component of the procurement process is delivered
- follow-up with requisition to pay (R2P) Procurement team (SSC) if required in order to ensure achieving OTIF KPIs of the PT manufacturing sites
• Min Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of related experience in Commercial Global or Regional Supply Chain Planning and Demand Forecasting or procurement or materials planning
• Knowledge of SAP
• Self-driven, maturity in communication and ability to work in collaborative manner
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Email Subject: Materials Planner– Leon
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd