Materials Planner (Pharmaceutical/ Healthcare Sector, Supply Chain)
- Develop component and raw material plans to enable successful completion of the manufacturing plan.
- Maintain adequate levels of material in support of the manufacturing organization while adhering to corporate inventory objectives.
- Serve as a materials representative in the implementation of a Planning System.
- Develop processes that enhance the materials process while streamlining day-to-day operations.
- Utilize MPS tools to collect, track, and communicate metrics regarding supply chain such as on time delivery, cycle times, level loading of work, or right first time work.
- Plan, order, and buy materials and consumables providing inventories necessary to meet supply targets while adhering to company inventory objectives.
- Develop and execute integrated production planning and scheduling to enable successful completion of supply targets.
- Promote, support, and implement efficient usage of ERP system with the scope of Material Planning activities.
- Provide capacity and constraint analyses to create and maintain long term planning.
- Provide system expertise to assure all item setup, batch formulas, material allocation, consumption transactions, and other system activities are complete.
- Ensure material availability by coordinating delivery and release with the Purchasing,
warehousing, Process Science, Program Management, and QA/QC departments while helping to resolve any problems associated with availability.
- Ensure Materials Requirements Planning System (MRP) is maintained commensurate with the corporate Master Production Schedule.
- Provide representation at client and project team meetings to maximize ability to meet client expectations
- Follow all safety, GMP, and environmental requirements in the performance of duties.
- Inventory control of newly received components/materials to include following SOP’s of
receiving goods, documentation, and allocation to correct storage location.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Min Degreein Business, Supply Chain or equivalent
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of relevant working preferably from manufacturing environment
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Strong knowledge in MS Office
- Details, strong organizing skill and good team player
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Email Subject: Materials Planner – Leon
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd