Materials Planner/Buyer (Contract Management) - 1 year contract **PHARMA MNC**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 1-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1440070
Bachelor's / Honours
- Ensure timely execution of the end-to-end Procure to Pay process for all indirect purchases and Contracts & Service and ensuring compliance with Procurement Guidelines
- Manage the end-to-end Procure to pay process for the categories under Indirect Consumables that were assigned and ensuring continuous supply of materials to meet operations needs.
- Execute the RFQ/RFI/Full Tender process for site requested goods and services to achieve favorable results.
- Assist in compiling site analytics related to spend and identify opportunity for cost saving through local sourcing or alternate sourcing.
- Participate in Key Procurement initiatives either at the site or corporate led.
- Ensure alignment of priorities, goals, and related activities with Procurement Goals and adherence to Key performance metrics.
- Interface professionally and maintain good rapport with requesters, stakeholders, and suppliers. Communicate proactively with site stakeholders and cross-functional staff regarding issues and plans for resolution.
- Support & enforce Procurement Guidelines and all other FDA/cGMP requirements.
- Participate in cross-functional team initiatives and developing cross-functional understanding.
- Support Lean initiatives and proactively identify and participate in Continuous improvement initiatives
- Comply with Export Trade Compliance requirement and responsible for screening of new business partners
- Embody PT Lean Production System (LPS), while demonstrating a continuous improvement mindset and behaviors through the use and application of LPS tools for continuous improvement initiatives
- Min Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science, Engineering or related field of study.
- Min 2-4 years’ experience working in Procurement and supply chain operations in a Manufacturing, Bio-Tech or Pharmaceutical industry with cGMP.
- Strong contract drafting and negotiating skills in a variety of different type of agreements
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop close working relationships and work collaboratively with internal and external contacts at all levels
- SAP experience desired.
- Certified C.P.M. or CPIM a plus.
- Experience procuring Indirect consumables, Site Services, Automation & Maintenance Services and equipments related to Lab,/Manufacturing/IT.
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Subject heading: Materials Planner
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd