Materials Planner - 1 Year Contract
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Oct-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Plans, schedules and monitors the movement of materials through the production cycle to determine required materials purchases.
- Obtains materials using engineering and production schedules to maintain inventory at planned levels.
- Ensures material standards are met and non-conformances or variances are approved and/or minimized.
- Monitors cost, schedule and scope of assigned subcontracts to assure best quality at best value.
- Evaluates vendor reliability and develops new supply sources where vendors and suppliers are no longer competitive.
- Min Diploma/Degree in Materials Management/Supply Chain or related disciplines
- Min 2-3 years of experience in materials will planning will be an advantage
- Able to start immediately
Interested candidates please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd