Materials Management Specialist (Materials Planner/ Supply Chain/ Pharma)
- As a Materials Planner II you will be responsible for optimizing inventory levels to maximize customer service levels, minimize obsolescence, control freight expenses and maintain DOH (days on hand) under financial target.
- Assure through the proper use of systems the replenishment of inventories according to the Supply Chain cycle for the affiliate, communicating with the Sales, Marketing and Customer Service groups any possible service issues.
- Monitor and analyze all replenishment orders for nutritional and pharma products, requesting changes on a timely manner to support customer’s orders, and avoiding excess inventories that may result in obsolescence or increases freight expenses.
- Review and monitor planning parameters, recommending changes when necessary.
- Plan and requisition finished goods for all non DRP items.
- Provide support to the APAC business which is managed from Site.
- Handle and process the orders assigned by the APAC Customer Service on bids and tenders customers as well as on regular monthly orders.
- Handle IMEX inventories transactions as requested.
- Keep the product data management system updated for all affiliate items.
- Identify and report inventory discrepancies among systems accuracy and physical material movement and shipments.
- Maintain import and export logs for the affiliate.
- Handle inventory and planning documentation including all inventory variations and transactions with corresponding root cause.
- Participate on the new product introduction process for nutrition and pharma business, assuring product is received on time as per product launch schedule.
- Maintain and update the weekly ocean container schedules, providing priorities to distribution personnel and to carriers.
- Prepare back-order report on time to corresponding planning center and provide update on resolution for back-orders and potential back-orders to Marketing, Sales and Customer Service groups.
• Min Diploma or Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years of related experience
• Knowledge of Vlookup and Pivotable would be at an advantage
• Knowledge of SAP and Macro would be at an advantage
• Self-driven, maturity in communication and ability to work in collaborative manner
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Email Subject: Materials Planner – Leon
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd