Material/ Production Engineer (Manufacturing MNC)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.45pm
- Liaise closely with Purchasing to ensure availability of resources & raw materials in production cycles for continuous operations.
- Monitor daily production output to achieve production plan.
- Prepare daily production schedule to meet delivery deadlines.
- Ensure parts are delivered to internal and external customers according to schedule.
- Analyze and interpret construction bills for material.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum Diploma in Production / Materials Management or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of Production Planning experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge in SAP.
- Able to start work immediately/ on short notice.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd